HTML has always been helpful in web designing and there are different types of codes in HTML 5 which is the latest version of HTML. The earlier HTML was released in early 1989 and from then the changes started occurring making HTML more advanced and now with HTML 5, it has enhanced the experience of web designing even more. Some of the new upgrades in HTML 5 are:-
• is the symbol that is used to add comments
• this command displays the document
• is used for hyperlink
• this is for abbreviation
• this displays the address that is documented by the author or owner
shows the article saved
• the commands add the sound effects
• it helps in correcting the mistakes as it helps in overriding the present text direction
• it displays the list of options for the input control which are predefined
there are more information that can be seen or hidden by the user
• it is command for a dialog box or a window
• it has a container that stores the external application which is not HTML
• a figure is given a caption with this command
a specific thing that is self-contained and self-controlled
it displays the footer of the documents or a section
it displays the header section of the document
• it displays the possible link-break
• it helps in adding up the videos or movie.
• it defines the media elements text tracks
• it displays the date or time
it shows all the heading of the element that is there in
• there are media sources for the element of media
it displays a specific section of the document
• it is an annotation ruby
• it allows knowing the pronunciation or explanation of the character
• the task that is where it shows the progress of it
• it is storage of various images from the source
• it shows the calculator
• it specifies the important topic of the document
• shows the text that is highlighted or marked
• the user can invoke a popup menu with this command or menu item
• it is a scale that helps in measurement that has the range that is known
it displays the link that shows navigation
So overall HTML 5 has lots of new programs which means that it is a better version than the rest. It is an easy access device which means that the HTML 5 has an easy way to use. When it comes to the support, it supports the browsers as per their use. As in we use chrome so it supports the browser the most but then there is opera 15, Firefox, Safari 6.0 and lastly internet explorer. This means that if one wants faster result via HTML 5 then one should work with chrome and keep internet explorer as the last option.
A more positive aspect of HTML 5 is that it is SEO friendly which means one can optimize their search easily and thus it helps in marketing. It is the solution to multi-platform development. It does not stick to one platform and allows the user to navigate through storage data so that they can be added and enhance the details. It does not want much of maintenance and is a faster market. HTML 5 features make them less hectic and more effective.
However no matter how amazing this new HTML sounds the truth is that it too has limitations. It is said to be slower in comparison to other HTML programs. It is inconsistent and has a basic user interface as people were expecting a better interface than the other programs making it similar to the old version. It has a poor gaming capability which means that better games cannot be played on this source and thus it is a huge disappointment for the gamers. It’s not device optimized which means that not all devices can use HTML 5.When it comes to app store it is seen that HTML 5 cannot be discovered. The natural stability of apps is also gone with the new version of HTML. When it comes to the offline capabilities, it is fewer than online as most of the HTML sources have higher offline capability than this one.
Multiple channels can be supported in the fastest way with the help of the new version of HTML which means it is not an overall bad investment. It is helpful and easy to use so to determine if it is a bad investment or good one need to look at the usage and if the usage is in a positive form then it is good investment else its bad.